Firmamobile is Firmapro’s integral digital identity service in the mobile phone.
This solution enables the digital signature of documents, verification of identity in transactions and when accessing websites in a simple and secure manner from a mobile device using the personal certificate of the signee for this.
The installation of an App is an easy and reliable way to manage identity. This App can be customised depending on the needs of the company or entity that develops it.
An advanced signature with a qualified certificate is made from the App with PDF or XML documents, incorporating such evidence in the signature as a water mark, a qualified time stamp from Firmpro or the geolocation of the signee.
Moreover, Firmamobile’s technology accepts another type of digital verification: the verified identity, which lets a person identify himself without having to carry his ID on him.
MobileGest is the mobile digital identity solution of the Ilustre Colegio de Gestores Administrativos de Madrid. They provide members and customers with an easy to use tool to sign documents from a mobile device with advanced signature using their mobile digital identity.
MobileGest is a platform that enables the management of digital identities and electronic signatures with absolute legal security. Customers, through an App, can interact with their administrative manager practically in real time through a system that guarantees technical and legal security for both the customer and the manager.
This solution has been operating in Spain since 2018.
Mobile ID provides digital identity in a mobile device for identification and signature of documents in an easy, secure and legal way. It is one way for citizens to access the services of the Barcelona City Hall.
Mobile ID Barcelona was one of the pioneering digital identity projects in a mobile device that links citizens with the Public Administration. When the Mobile ID Barcelona project was just starting it was awarded the “2013 Novay Digital ID Award”
The services it offers the user:
- From the mobile channel:
- Certificate of residence
- Consultation of data on the census
- Appointment with the City Hall
- Access to the Citizen’s Folder
- Payment of taxes and fines from a mobile device
- Information about the municipal tow-car
- Prior consultation for procedures in building works
From the Website channel:
- Access to the Citizen’s Folder with identification on the mobile device
- Certificate of residence
- Application for the neighbour’s card in the areas adjacent to Parc Güell
- Permit for scaffolding, cranes or removals to occupy public space
- Duplication of documents to pay taxes
- Certificate to prove the citizen has no debt with the Barcelona City Hall